So our contributors have had their chance at making weekend playlists, but now it’s your turn.
Nothing says college pre-game more than a good old fashion power hour. What’s that you asked? Oh just the best damn thing to ever hatch from a drunken, musically enthused college student’s mind since Woodstock themed parties.
The objective is easy…
Take a shot of beer every time the song changes after a minute.
Instead of our writers, photographers, and interviewers picking the tracks for your weekend shenanigans, we thought we’d put the ball in our followers’ court.
This week we have none other than Matt Sternberg, a Junior accounting major from Temple University, curating a flawless hour of throwbacks, new tunes, and unforgettable sing-a-longs. Featured artists are names like The Beatles, Daft Punk, Arctic Monkeys, Gorgon City, Shakira, and more.
But first we’ve got to break down the technical aspects of this beautiful creation.
1. Make sure you are using Google Chrome and download the Google Chrome Spotify Power Hour plug in here.
2. Open your Spotify web player.
3. Follow the provided playlist below.
4. Open the playlist and pick the song you want to begin the power hour with.
5. Make sure shuffle is on and the power hour mode is on (image below).